“Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.” - Quoted by Dennis Diderot
Materials: 925 Sterling Silver. Individually handcrafted.
Right-Click on the image below and select Save Image As.
Print the image without scaling and ensure the length from the 'Read Size Here' line to the end is 3.5 inches.
Cut out the printed image, then wrap the sizer around the desired finger. Read the number next the 'Read Size Here' line.
Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle.
With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets.
Using the chart above, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the 'Read Size Here' and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers.
The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your ring size.
Orders that are placed from Monday to Friday will be shipped within the next 2-3 days and orders that are placed from Saturday to Sunday will be shipped on Tuesday. A shipping confirmation email will be sent to you once we ship your order. Please be aware that all A.2.F jewlery are tested for quality assurance purposes, which may result in items being shipped on separete days. Below is a chart of the estimated delivery time. Please contact us at Customer Support (linked below) if your order has not arrive on the estimated time.
|United States||Standard Shipping||12-20 Business Days|
|Free Tracking Available|
|Canada||Standard Shipping||12-20 Business Days|
|Mexico||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Europe||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Australia||Standard Shipping||17-27 Business Days|
|Rest Of The World||Standard Shipping||20-30 Business Days|
At A.2.F we craft our jewelry with high quality materials from Grade A semi-precious gemstones to 925 sterling silver and we want your jewelry to last you a long time so we’ve prepared this guide to help you care for your jewelry.
- Sizing - At A.2.F we craft our jewelry with high quality materials from Grade A semi-precious gemstones to 925 sterling silver and we want your jewelry to last you a long time so we’ve prepared this guide to help you care for your jewelry.
- Elastic Cord - Many of our bracelets are made with high quality stretch cord, but this doesn’t mean you should attempt to stretch it out. All elastic cording will loosen slightly with repeated wear over time, this is normal.
- Gemstones - Gemstones are gifts from the earth and each one is unique and carries different energy. Gemstones are rated on a Mohs scale according to their hardness, but this doesn’t have any baring on their quality. You should avoid dropping your jewelry on hard surfaces, this may cause damage.
- Metals - We use a variety of metals in our jewelry from karat plated gold and silver to gold filled and sterling silver. All plating on plated pieces will wear off over time and may also experience a patina due to oxidation. There are many factors that contribute to this including; improper cleaning & storage, moisture & humidity, rubbing against hard surfaces, etc. It is important to gently wipe your metal jewelry clean of oils, moisture and debris with a very soft cloth. This will keep it looking its best.
- Cleaning - Gemstones & metals should be gently cleaned with a soft cloth, never washed. Do not wear your jewelry while bathing, showering or swimming. Avoid using ultrasonic devices or abrasives to clean your jewelry.
- Storing - We recommend storing your jewelry in the packaging we include with each piece or on a similar fashion so that it does not become tangled or damaged with other jewelry or items.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.